Welcome to Bounce and Beatz Dance Academy, I would appreciate if you could take the time to read through all the information before completing the registration form below.
- Classes are invoiced on a half termly payment, normally 6-7 weeks at a time and must be paid on the first lesson. Any overdue fees will have a £5.00 administration charge added.
- In the event of any fees outstanding for more than three weeks I may have to make the unfortunate decision to stop your child’s classes until the outstanding fees have been paid.
- All students who sign to BBDA will need to have parental consent for photos to be used on the Internet, Facebook, and Newspapers etc. • We currently produce in house shows every 18- 24 months which all students can perform in (this may change depending on the upcoming events).
- Fees may change, however notice will be given in advance
- Parents are not allowed in the studio, but are able to wait in the parent room.
- Uniform is compulsory after being at the school for five weeks and can be purchased from us
- T-shirts, Joggers and Hoddies can be brought from BBDA
- No Jewellery must be warn for Health and Safety reasons.
- Child Protection policy is available on our website.
Cost of classes are per student:
- £3.35 for 30 minutes
- £3.90 for 45 minutes
- £4.50 for 1 hour